Our fingerprints are quickly replacing PINs and passwords as our primary means of unlocking our phones, doors and safes. They're convenient, unique, and ultimately more secure than easily guessed or forged passwords and signatures. So it makes sense…
- IBM's Watson looked into my soul and 'drew' my portrait
- Amazon's latest Dash button orders you fresh undies
- Flying, spherical displays are coming to a halftime show near you
- Apple sees its redesigned retail stores as community spaces
- Uber wants to test its flying taxis by 2020
- The Avengers take on gaming icons in 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite'
- I smelled and hugged a tree in VR, because art
- MTV's 'Catfish' will introduce internet trolls to their victims
- Google refines its search results to curb fake news
- Engadget giveaway: Win a Glyph video headset courtesy of Avegant!