Yesterday, it was revealed that Benchmark Capital, an Uber investor with a seat on the company's board, is suing former CEO Travis Kalanick for fraud. Now, in an equally bizarre move, a group of investors is asking Benchmark to divest a significant p…
- 'Overwatch' pro player suspended for homophobic slur
- Twitter may lose the exec driving its live video strategy
- Google Play banner hints at dedicated audiobook section
- Audi smart home battery grid creates a 'virtual power plant'
- BMW to switch Apple CarPlay to subscription service
- Nike’s ‘PlayStation’ PG2s are like a DualShock for your feet
- 'Destiny 2' has another problem with diminishing rewards
- Recommended Reading: Please bring back 'NBA Jam'
- The Morning After: Weekend Edition
- What we're buying: Dyson's Supersonic hair dryer