Google's DeepMind team has already advanced its AlphaGo AI to dominate Go without human input, but now the system is clever enough to master other board games without intervention. Researchers have developed a more generalized system for AlphaGo Zer…
- You can now pre-order apps for Apple devices
- Three expands ‘Feel at Home’ roaming to 11 more destinations
- The Morning After: Tuesday, December 12th 2017
- Watch SpaceX launch a reused capsule on a recycled rocket
- People are mortgaging their houses to buy Bitcoin
- Microsoft's Cortana AI can connect to your Gmail
- Bungie's next 'Destiny 2' update backtracks on DLC 'mistakes'
- What's on TV: 'Mr. Robot,' 'PUBG' and 'Okami HD'
- Atari's Speakerhat, a hat with speakers, is now on sale
- Apple Watch GymKit syncing arrives in exactly one US gym