Quasars are supermassive black holes at the center of galaxies that actively consume gas and dust. As mass falls into the black hole, it forms an accretion disk around the black hole and jets of matter that spew from the black hole. These features ma…
- You can now pre-order apps for Apple devices
- Three expands ‘Feel at Home’ roaming to 11 more destinations
- The Morning After: Tuesday, December 12th 2017
- Watch SpaceX launch a reused capsule on a recycled rocket
- People are mortgaging their houses to buy Bitcoin
- Microsoft's Cortana AI can connect to your Gmail
- Bungie's next 'Destiny 2' update backtracks on DLC 'mistakes'
- What's on TV: 'Mr. Robot,' 'PUBG' and 'Okami HD'
- Atari's Speakerhat, a hat with speakers, is now on sale
- Apple Watch GymKit syncing arrives in exactly one US gym