Supercomputers are a crucial research tool for medicine, aviation, robots and weapons, but there are only three dominant players: The US, Japan and China. Europe has had enough of that situation, however, and announced plans to spend up to $1.2 billi…
- iOS 11.3.1 fixes unresponsive third-party iPhone 8 displays
- Instagram users can download a copy of their data
- Touch-sensitive wall might let you control home devices in the future
- 'PUBG' players on Xbox One can test the game's second map
- Hubble flies through the Milky Way's 'raucous star nursery'
- Battle royale pioneer 'H1Z1' comes to PS4 on May 22nd
- DoorDash will deliver groceries from Walmart in Atlanta
- A first look at Spotify’s redesigned free mobile experience
- Engadget giveaway: Win a set of refinished AirPods courtesy of BlackPods!
- Purism's privacy-focused phone will support Ubuntu Touch