Amid the decline of coal power, one fossil fuel company is refurbishing one of its old strip mining sites as a solar farm. Berkeley Energy Group is setting up two sites in eastern Kentucky as test locations to see if the concept is feasible. Early es…
- iOS 11.3.1 fixes unresponsive third-party iPhone 8 displays
- Instagram users can download a copy of their data
- Touch-sensitive wall might let you control home devices in the future
- 'PUBG' players on Xbox One can test the game's second map
- Hubble flies through the Milky Way's 'raucous star nursery'
- Battle royale pioneer 'H1Z1' comes to PS4 on May 22nd
- DoorDash will deliver groceries from Walmart in Atlanta
- A first look at Spotify’s redesigned free mobile experience
- Engadget giveaway: Win a set of refinished AirPods courtesy of BlackPods!
- Purism's privacy-focused phone will support Ubuntu Touch