Amid the decline of coal power, one fossil fuel company is refurbishing one of its old strip mining sites as a solar farm. Berkeley Energy Group is setting up two sites in eastern Kentucky as test locations to see if the concept is feasible. Early es…
- IBM's Watson looked into my soul and 'drew' my portrait
- Amazon's latest Dash button orders you fresh undies
- Flying, spherical displays are coming to a halftime show near you
- Apple sees its redesigned retail stores as community spaces
- Uber wants to test its flying taxis by 2020
- The Avengers take on gaming icons in 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite'
- I smelled and hugged a tree in VR, because art
- MTV's 'Catfish' will introduce internet trolls to their victims
- Google refines its search results to curb fake news
- Engadget giveaway: Win a Glyph video headset courtesy of Avegant!