Use a smartphone for long enough and you'll likely accrue a bunch of apps you don't really use — think dead social networks or games you only ever tried once. How do you do that spring cleaning without sifting page by page through your app list? On…
- IBM's Watson looked into my soul and 'drew' my portrait
- Amazon's latest Dash button orders you fresh undies
- Flying, spherical displays are coming to a halftime show near you
- Apple sees its redesigned retail stores as community spaces
- Uber wants to test its flying taxis by 2020
- The Avengers take on gaming icons in 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite'
- I smelled and hugged a tree in VR, because art
- MTV's 'Catfish' will introduce internet trolls to their victims
- Google refines its search results to curb fake news
- Engadget giveaway: Win a Glyph video headset courtesy of Avegant!