Software and app developers can now use the technology that powers Amazon's Alexa assistant to add voice control to their creations. Amazon has opened up the service called "Lex" in what Reuters describes as a move to become the top player in voice-c…
- IBM's Watson looked into my soul and 'drew' my portrait
- Amazon's latest Dash button orders you fresh undies
- Flying, spherical displays are coming to a halftime show near you
- Apple sees its redesigned retail stores as community spaces
- Uber wants to test its flying taxis by 2020
- The Avengers take on gaming icons in 'Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite'
- I smelled and hugged a tree in VR, because art
- MTV's 'Catfish' will introduce internet trolls to their victims
- Google refines its search results to curb fake news
- Engadget giveaway: Win a Glyph video headset courtesy of Avegant!