In Japan and South Korea the messaging service Line is king. But it's almost unknown in North America, let alone the rest of the West. That leaves people this side of the international date line unaware of a cultural phenomenon that's arguably more b…
- 'Overwatch' pro player suspended for homophobic slur
- Twitter may lose the exec driving its live video strategy
- Google Play banner hints at dedicated audiobook section
- Audi smart home battery grid creates a 'virtual power plant'
- BMW to switch Apple CarPlay to subscription service
- Nike’s ‘PlayStation’ PG2s are like a DualShock for your feet
- 'Destiny 2' has another problem with diminishing rewards
- Recommended Reading: Please bring back 'NBA Jam'
- The Morning After: Weekend Edition
- What we're buying: Dyson's Supersonic hair dryer